Sunday, May 1, 2011

HW 49 - Comments on Best of Your Break HW

Hey ally,
I like how you posted it up to show that it is something you really talked to your friends about. I think that the comments that they made showed that some of them know how they feel about death and other don't really know how to feel. And I think that the questions that you asked are some questions that had me thinking as I was reading your blog. Good job keep it up

Hey ally,
I think that you found something in this book that I did not see or even thought about. Which know that I think abouty it I think it does "explores the alternative to the dominant social pratice of a funeral and how they prep the body". But I think is that you can give more of what the book is about in more words.

Hey brandon,
I like how you thought about the people that deal with death everyday. I never thought about how they deal with these and how these could changes the way that they think about life. I think that you are doing a really good job.

Hey ariel,
I love how you talked about the way that you thought about it , how everyone around you thinks about and how philosophy looks at it. I feel that you had a lot of important things to say and point out. Like how "Luckily up to date i haven't had a close family member pass away"
you could still imagine how other people would feel and feel with death.


Comment on my blog

This interviewed seemed short and sweet , is it because speaking about death with them was odd? Or is it because they just never thought about it. How did you feel about asking your mother and your sister how they wanted theyre funeral to be? It's kind of a way for you to know how to deal with them when they pass. Was that hard for you to come to terms with?

Bryanna, i like how you always post yuou questions and answers from your interview. I have to say i stole your idea for my blog. Its seems like both your sister and mother have never really thought about how their funeral. Thank you for posting on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment