Saturday, May 28, 2011

HW 59 - SOF Prom 2011 & DSPs

I had the best time of my life at prom. It was what I thought and more. I dance with my friends and took pictures with everyone and saw everyone lookingh reallllly nice. I feel like that teachers were surprise to see everyone more importantly was surrprise to to see Sienna and Stephaine. I really wished that it could be long and that we could go back

Even the after party that I want to at a club was fun. danced and had some laughs with my friends. We got to sienna house at 6 in the morning and did not go to bed until 6 30 and ate while the sun rised. I spend it with people that I love and care alot about. And we are spending the whole weekend together.

And I think that these teachers are getting carried away. Thinking that we are coming to school or even be home to do homework. Prom really help me see that I am out of this school and how happy I am to be out of the school. Overall I had the best time and can"t wait to be out of a school that is driving my crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment