Saturday, May 21, 2011

HW 57 - Initial Thoughts on Prom

My thoughts on prom is that I am hoping that is going to fun. Since I am a senior i actully get to go to a prom and see the things that everyone talks about and see the thinks that I thought it would. I think that I will still have fun even if it is not what other people thought it would be good because I always have fun with what every I do. I think that even though we all can't wait to get out this school this is going to be one night that we wish we can do over and over again. As well as a night we feel the beginning of evertything changing. It is kind of like when you turn 16 and you have a party and at the end of the night you think you are a different person and things are going to change, but they don't. Well this is the same but yet different. You still get that feeling but this time it is true.

Prom will be the beginning of the happy parade. Then graduation comes and then the first day of college where most of us will be on our own. Trying to figure out what works and what doesn't work. Leaving our friends and starting all over. So I think that we will talk about why prom looked at like it is the best night ever.

What I wnat to know is why is so much money?
What about the people that don't go. How do they feel?
Should we really be happy that soon we will be on our own?
How do the teachers that go to prom every year feel about prom?

No comments:

Post a Comment