Tuesday, May 24, 2011

HW 58 - Prom Interviews

Sage: I don't think it is like what they show on tv but I think it is going to be like a sweet 16. I am happy and can't wait but at the same time I just want to give it over with because I feel like people are going crazy over what they going to look like and what other people look like.

Aisatou: I am really happy and I can't wait it is is in 2 days. I don't think it is not going like what proms are like because of where we live. I also think that it is going to be the live of everyones life. I feel like that whole let's get drunk this is so sad and I feel like that is going to mess up people night.



My sister: I went to prom a while ago, but from what I remember I had a lot of fun. I had a date and he can and picked me up took pictures with him and my family. When we got to prom we danced and had laughed and thought about all the good times we had. And after we hung up and we want to ihop. I didn't get home until 6 in the morning.

Jamel: I had a good time. Even though I passed out due to my seizures. My friends helped my out and we went back to having home. I don't remember what time I got home I just know I had fun. And now I am going to go with my girlfriend to her prom and then go with my best friend to hers.


Grandma: I had a prom but I didn't go because I was pregnant with my oldest son. But if I did go to prom I thought there was going to be punch and talking and dancing, But not nasty because there were teachers there. And then after prom I would go home because I lived in a small town and there was nothing else to do.

My aunt: I did go to prom and I had a lot of fun. It was a nice way to end the year saying good-bye to everyone and seeing people dressed up differently then they did when they just came to school. And it was cool to see people that really quiet at prom and dance and have fun.

I noticed that people can't wait to see people get dress up and see the quiet people have fun since they didn't really. I think that people always think that this night is going to be the best night of our life. And I think that since everyone that we talk to all say that it is the best night so we just think that it is. But what about the people that don't go what do they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment